Designed for maximum style and exceptional comfort, our Talladega recliner puts you in the driver’s seat. A side handle allows you to easily adjust the chaise seat and legrest to your preferred reclining position. When you’re not reclining, enjoy the relaxing movement of a rocker. Talladega’s sleek, sculpted seat is detailed with racing stripe topstitching on the lower back. For a winning finish, upgrade to Harmony Leather with decorative heavy-gauge double-needle topstitching on the lower back, arm posts and wings.
• Rocker Recliner
• Available on most recliners, upgrade to our easy to reach elongated handle with an added 2” for effortless reclining, or choose our sleek and ergonomic brushed nickel Arc handle design for a more modern look.
• Independently recline the back without activating the leg rest.
• State-of-the-art frame design quality engineered for lasting durability.
• Patented La-Z-Boy® mechanism allows the seat and back to move together or independently for natural
movement and the most reclining positions.
• Designed to provide total body and lumbar support in all positions, even while reclining.
• Personalize the effort needed to change reclining positions by adjusting the back and leg rest tension settings to
your individual body type.
• Three-position locking mechanisms on both sides of leg rest provides a choice of comfortable positions that lock
in place for added safety, support and reliability.
• Our most resilient cushioning features high quality polyurethane foam for comfort and support.
Upgrade to airform™ responsive cushioning for the highest level of comfort that contours to your body.
• Customize your look with a range of fabric and leather options. All of our fabrics, including our stain-resistant
iClean™ fabrics and performance fabrics, are wear-tested for quality and durability.
• La-Z-Boy® Limited Lifetime Warranty covers all frames, springs and recliner and sleep sofa mechanisms.
• Handcrafted in the USA.